Paying your bill is straightforward and convenient.
Choose the most suitable way to pay from the following options.
BPAY – Biller Code 31187
- Log in to your bank account online or via mobile (or phone your bank to arrange BPAY over the phone).
- Choose the BPAY option.
- Enter the WMI Biller Code – 31187, the payment amount and your reference number (find it on the back of your Invoice, down the bottom left-hand corner in the BPAYsection).
- Check all your information is right, and pay your bill.
Often systems will save the details, so next time you log in you can choose Western Murray Irrigation as an option and your information won’t need to be re-entered.
Direct Credit (Directly from your bank account to Western Murray Irrigations’s bank account)
- Log in to your bank account online or via mobile.
- Choose the pay anyone option.
- Enter the WMI Bank Account listed on your bill.
- Select your ‘pay from’ account.
- Enter the payment amount.
- Check all your information is correct, and pay your bill.
Often systems will save the details, so next time you log in you can choose Western Murray irrigation as an option.
Direct Debit (electronic funds transfer)
Direct debit is an easy and automatic way to pay your water bill directly from your bank account.
This Direct Debit option will give us the authority to debit your bank account the day before each Invoice is due, for the full amount on the Invoice.
Simply complete the Direct Debit Application Form (form to be attached) with your details and return to us – we will do the rest!
If you’d like to change or cancel your current Direct Debit details, simply call us on 5027 4953 (allow five working days for us to process the change).
Please note that credit cards are not accepted for direct debits.
Pay in person by presenting your invoice using cash, cheque or debit card at:
5 Tapio Street
Dareton, NSW, 2717
To pay by mail, cut off the front bottom portion and mail with your cheque to:
Western Murray Irrigation Ltd
P.O. Box 346,
Dareton, NSW 2717